Presented by Paystrubmakr.com your best online pay stub generator 09-02-2019
Take a tour on how to create your pay stub.
Why are you feeling tired?
People fall asleep watching TV, during a boring meeting or even driving a car. It happened to me when I pass 14 hours working on my blogs or trying to do some extra work on SEO. We all know the feeling when you can not control your eyelids of falling.
Tired all the time is more widespread than you think. Forty percent of Americans are tired most of the week. YouGov survey
A new survey on sleep habits finds only about 1 in 7 wake up feeling fresh every day of the week, and young people are much more prone to nightmares
If you want to change this magic cycle of work and to feel tired, I recommend you to read this article. I will bring the latest on how to prevent this negative feeling. We will review the reasons for feeling fatigued and tired and some recommendations to avoid it and get rested and full of energy.
How You React When You Are Too Tired
If you sleep only six hours instead of the eight hours you should be sleeping every night. (yes, you better sleep at night time) The negative feeling will be like you; you had three beers. I am sure that you had this experience for more than one time. I recommend reading the following article about the fatigue risk management system to keep employees safe.
As employers grapple with the many challenges to workplace productivity and employee wellbeing, one factor is becoming increasingly important: workplace fatigue.
He is some common examples of what happens when you’re feeling tired:
Below are some examples of what happens when you feel tired.
- You can experience difficulties in focusing your memory and learning functions will be reduced.
- Your mood can be swinging, and you will find it challenging to keep the priorities of your actions. It happens because your brain’s neurotransmitters are misfiring.
- Our body uses the sleeping time to get rest and clean up the toxins we produce during the day. The more we work and the less we slip for long periods, the faster we will look old. The dark circles under your eyes and the lackluster will stay forever if you do not let your body to take rest and recover form long working hours.
- Physical activities like running or other athletic events will be challenging as a result of the lake of sleep and rest.
- Your immune system will become inefficient, and flu or other infection may be more frequent in your life.
- You may become fat or even obese because the lake of sleep will activate your metabolism into overeating. Too many hours of activities with not enough sleep activates the body’s endocannabinoids. Please read this article to understand better how the lake of sleep affects our body. A Guide to the Endocannabinoid System. Too much work, food, too much weight, and ends in the epidemic of diabetes, cardiovascular or cancer diseases.
- When you are too tired to do healthy exercise, your metabolism slows down, and you fall into more belly fat that was found connected to the diseases I mentioned above.
Yes, I am saying that unfortunately, feeling tired can make you overweight.
Feeling tired all the time will affect your weight, and your overweight will affect your feeling worn. It is a two ways situation. Being overweight will make you heavy to move the extra weight and make you feel tired faster than an average-weight person. In the other side, a tired person will seak for more calories than are needed and grow a bigger belly. Fat people will feel tired even if they sleep enough hours. (source: National Institutes of Health).
What makes Us Feeling Tired All the Time?
Experts in the field of tiredness and fatigue divided into three the reasons that make people feel tired all the time: sleep deprivation, fatigue, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Here we will review what causes of feeling tired all of the time:
- The tiredness of sleep deprivation occurs when you don’t get high-quality sleep for an extended period. It can be solved by changing your lifestyle and routine and give yourself enough time for deep restorative sleep.
- Fatigue is a more complex issue, and it occurs from a long time of sleeplessness that can be triggered by a few factors like long-term illness, fibromyalgia, obesity, sleep apnea, or stress. If you have heavy fatigue for a long time, you will need to change your lifestyle or see a Physician, and get treated and medicated to help you sleep enough.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) As the Mayo Clinic describes it: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complicated disorder characterized by extreme fatigue that can’t be explained by any underlying medical condition. The fatigue may worsen with physical or mental activity but doesn’t improve with rest.
The cause of CFS was not discovered yet. It may be a common symptom of different health problems like the immune system, bacterial infection, Hormone imbalance, or mental issues.
A person that feels that bad for a long time should see a physician for diagnosis and get the professional help he or she needs for the specific illness he or she suffers.
Is there a difference between Feeling Tired and Being Fatigued
If you sleep well and enough, and though you feel tiredness, it is time to check on the fatigue as a reason for your frequent tiredness.
Today’s leading experts divide tiredness from fatigue as two different problems
Tiredness is related to a lack of sleep.
Fatigue is related to mental or emotional problems like work stress, depression, anxiety, and emotional stress, overweight, and physically inactive people can feel fatigued too. (source: Science Direct
The symptoms of fatigue:
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Very low stamina
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Reduced motivation
Fatigue symptoms look similar to those of tiredness; Fatigue will last longer and are more intense than tiredness.
There are no definitive reasons why fatigue occurs. It may be of a physical illness as well as of emotional. Some lifestyle changes can help you to reduce the symptoms of the Cronic Fatigueness syndrome CFS.
How Much Is Sleep sufficient?
The number one cause of fatigue is sleep deprivation. A lifestyle that does not let you sleep enough hours of high-quality sleep every night will make you a victim of CFS.
Most of the people need at list 8 hours of high-quality, uninterrupted sleep per night. If you’re sleep-deprived, the amount of sleep you need increases.
Having a quality sleep means, not just laying in bed with closed eyes. High quality sleep means 7 to 9 hour of So, quantity and quality do matter when it comes to sleep.
Quality sleep is a long, uninterrupted sleep cycle along the night, not a day sleep. It should take an hour and a half to reach a state of deep REM sleep the kind of sleep that lets your body’s healing cleaning crew goes to work.
You need to reach every night at least 3 to 4 deep REM sleep cycles in per night. To achieve it you need at list 7 hours of steady sleep.
Sleep Foundation article on why sleep is Important shows that people can not get by on less sleep than 7 hours per night. Those who sleep less perform less during the day. Here is what the mayo clinic tells us about: Lack of sleep: Can it make you sick? So, you have to plan your lifestyle in favor of getting you the so needed seven hours of deep REM restorative sleep every night of the week, including the weekend parties.
If you fail in getting your 7 hours of REM sleep every night, then you will be a victim of the sleep deprivation epidemy, and most likely you will feel tired all the time and in the long run will suffer from the illness related to sleep deprivation.
Sleep deprivation is the less bad news, and it is easier to resolve than the other causes of fatigue.
Once you rule out sleep deprivation as the reason for your tiredness and fatigue, you can concentrate on the other possibilities such as Fatigue or CFS. You may need to see a doctor about this much serious problems.
Reduce Fatigue by Four Easy Changes
I have personal experience that taught me that these four changes could make a difference. A new business I started a few years ago. It was about buying from china; witch was 12-hour difference in time zone from my place. I had to deal with purchase and procurement during the night and salespersons and customer at day time. It took me two years to establish sales of one million dollars a year. Sleeping time was too little. My routine of walking one hour a day as stopped and night meals became routine. About 40 pounds of overweight and cholesterol levels went high. I finished this crazy way of working in favor of the four below tips.
- I started eating healthy, home-cooked some times taking the time to cook my self meals that avoided too much fat almost no sugar and very modest quantities of low-fat meat and added more vegetal proteins and whole-grain cereals. No junk food or eating out.
- I went back to my every morning 7 Km walks and started exercising regularly.
- Using antistress actions like a) Simplifying problems, b) Prioritizing your To-Do list, c) Use a pencil, not a pen for your to-do list it will be easier to arise what is not actual anymore. d) Accept your limits you are not a superhero. You can not win them all. Delegate or do not try to do the impossible. e) Collaborate and cooperate to take some of the pressure from your shoulders. f) Laugh is the opposite of cry, and stress is closer to crying. Let yourself to laugh about yourself or anything that you can not help doing or your general situation. By laughing, I do not mean not doing what is essential, take thing easier. g) Exercise, short breaks with light physical activity will help you to keep being energetic during the day. h) Stop being super multitasking charging yourself with too many tasks at the same time. It is better to go one by one. For example, if you are cooking and you like doing it and enjoy a good meal, you better leave your phone aside and let the kids be busy with their homework alone, you must be concentrated on cooking to make sure the food will be ok and you stress level will not jump up because of you are unhappy after you lost the joy of cooking and eating something good made by you. i) Build boundaries, separate home, and work as much as possible. Give time for home activities; it will help to keep your stress levels low. j) Think globally, I mean to think about the world’s big problems. The people in Syria or the Somalis are having real issues, and you are much better than poor people.
- Go to sleep at the same time every night, keeping your routine will give you better quality sleep.
The results of these four changes in my life were a big win on stress, and my doctor was happy to see my checkup information. It is not easy to change your lifestyle, but it is possible, and it pays off.
N — Nutrition
“We are what we eat” fatigue can have a direct relation with nutrition. We get our energy from the nutrient we get from the food we eat.
A poor diet can make you feel tiredness or fatigue. For example, deficiency of iron or Anemia as doctors call it will make you feel sleepy during the day. Nutrition is not only energy, proteins, and Vitamins are also essential.
Eating a diet to avoid fatigue is not complicated or time-consuming.
Mostly, swapping switching from low-fiber and processed foods to whole, high-fiber homemade foods, will be enough.
In the case that your current diet is mainly fast food and ready meals, adjusting to a fatigue-fighting diet will be a big shock to your lifestyle.
Some changes to your diet.
Set a cut off time for coffee at 2 pm. Caffeine takes a while wear off and can cause sleeping problems, even if you don’t feel it. For this reason, it’s best to limit coffee consumption for the morning hours and limit it to early afternoon at the latest.
2. Avoid refined carbs in your diet. Add proteins and healthy fats to your diet. Do not eat at night time. You better finish your last meal at 6 or 7 PM. High cards mean high blood sugar and crash for more food that will make you eat more and have problems to fall asleep.
3. You need at least 25 to 30 gr of fiber a day. Five portions of green leafy vegetables a day will give you enough fiber.
4. Replace refined, processed, low-fiber carbs like white rice and wheat with zucchini noodles and whole grains such as buckwheat, quinoa, sorghum, oats, amaranth, millet, teff, brown rice, and corn.
5. Stop eating natural sweeteners or refined sugars. If you still want to consume some sweet stuff, you better ensure you don’t get more than 25g of sugar a day if you are a woman and 30g of sugar a day if you are a man. It means, no more than 6 to 7 teaspoons of sugar a day.
6. Replace ice cream with fruits and forget of Ice Creams
7. Reduce the consumption of oils to a minimum possible and use only olive oil for your salads. You will need to eat fats like avocado, olives, or nuts.
8. Consume only low fat neutral yogurts; you can add some fresh fruit if you like.
9. Say NO! to soft drinks, no matter if they no sugar, drink water.
Your diet should be balanced between Whole grain for energy, proteins for building material and minerals and vitamins for the metabolism to function. Fresh fruits and vegetables, at least five portions a day as The American Heart Association Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations. You will need enough Fish and seafood for vitamin D and meat for iron and vitamin B 12. You may go to the doctor for a check-up to find if you have any deficiency.
Supplements may not make it for you, as it is not the same to eat a red pepper full of vitamin C and take a pill.
If you make this change in your lifestyle you will stop being tired all the time, and a big bonus too, your general health will improve and the risk of heart illness, cancer or Alzheimer will be reduced significantly. You will be able to see it on your blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels that will not cause alarm for your health.
A healthy lifestyle will make you feel healthy, sleep better, and work better. If you are tired because you are not getting enough high-quality sleep, then the best remedy is a bedtime routine based on sleep best practices.
If you are tired all the time because of having stress and fatigue, you will find a remedy with the following changes in your lifestyle:
- High-Quality Sleep and Bedtime Routine
- Regular activity doing the Exercise You Love
- Stress Reduction with yoga Long-Exhale Breathing
- Diet for Fatigue-Reducing
- Taking a vacation can help you too. SINGES THAT YOU NEED A VACATION
Taking care of your health is always a good thing to do. Your health conditions, your physical strength will be better. Your mental capacity will be higher. You will be able to produce more in less working hour. Start today, and you will see the difference soon.
paystumbmakr.com team thanks you for a visit and reading this blog Pays tub online
Learn how to create your pay stub
Disclaimer: John Wolf and paystubmakr.com are making a total effort to offer accurate, competent, ethical HR management, employer, and workplace advice. We do not use the words of an attorney, and the content on the site is not given as legal advice. The website has readers from all US states, which all have different laws on these topics. The reader should look for legal advice before taking any action. The information presented on this website is offered as a general guide only.